A Video "shout-out" To The T6forum - Thanks For Your Help With My Campervan Build!!

@Dellmassive ... Another point I just learnt from the forum... I got home from a two week business trip and my battery was flat (again). According to some in the forum, there is a batch of MOLL batteries that have a problem. Looks like I can get a free replacement... I'm planning to call VW support. :) Again, thanks T6FORUM!!

Yes indeed re MOLL batteries . . . had a dodgy one myself. (MY18)

have a look over here > Stop/start...regen...smart Alternator... Dc-dc Charger For Leisure Battery Or Not?

here > Dellmassive`s -- "how I Done It" -- Thread

and, here > Search Results for Query: mol | VW T6 Forum - The Dedicated VW Transporter T6 Forum

=]

This forum is so damn helpful, I have decided to take the plunge, and buy VIP membership!!

@Dellmassive - Again, thanks for your help... I'll be reding the links you included above shortly!
LOL . . . . .

It took you this long work that out..... =]

Anyway... I see you have joined the VIP Club...... finally,

So a warm T6F VIP welcome to you, your missus, your family, and of course your T6 Bus.

Loving the video series's BTW.

@Dellmassive ... Another point I just learnt from the forum... I got home from a two week business trip and my battery was flat (again). According to some in the forum, there is a batch of MOLL batteries that have a problem. Looks like I can get a free replacement... I'm planning to call VW support. :) Again, thanks T6FORUM!!

I assume you got from Chelt VW - had mine in for service the other day just happened to mention I thought batt was lazy once - went to pick it up and they had done battery no questions just asked me to sign warranty!!:

Back