A pillar grab handle delete

Winstans

Evening all,
I would like to remove the grab handles from the A pillars in the van. Personally think they are ugly, are there any blanking plugs avaliable for the A pillar grab handles? Or can i buy replacement A pillar trims with no holes in?
Part numbers and advice appreciated !
Cheers
:)

Hi, no idea if there is what your after. But i do know i use mine every time i get in the Van. Being the other side of 50, probably explains it! :p

Hi, no idea if there is what your after. But i do know i use mine every time i get in the Van. Being the other side of 50, probably explains it! :p

:whistle: I am still a youngster at 28 then. Full of piss and vinegar :rofl:
I just cant stand the look of them through the windows on the outside ! :)

My startline van didnt have them and I’ve since fitted them.

There will be someone out there willing to do a swap! (Cost me circa £100 for the handles, metal brackets and bolts). Trims have the cut out markings on the back.

Ian

I'll let you know if/once I have sorted a solution. More than happy too sell them !
I have a pillar trims you could have but they’ve had alarm sensors fit to them so but I’m guessing it’ll be smaller holes than the handles

Evening all,
I would like to remove the grab handles from the A pillars in the van. Personally think they are ugly, are there any blanking plugs avaliable for the A pillar grab handles? Or can i buy replacement A pillar trims with no holes in?
Part numbers and advice appreciated !
Cheers
:)
I have a startline van with no handles, the wife keeps complaing we have none, I’ll do a swap with you, mine have no marks and are out of my 16 plate van with 40k on it

where in Somerset are you? I’m only in Salisbury and regally work around Somerset, Yatton, sparkford

I have a startline van with no handles, the wife keeps complaing we have none, I’ll do a swap with you, mine have no marks and are out of my 16 plate van with 40k on it

where in Somerset are you? I’m only in Salisbury and regally work around Somerset, Yatton, sparkford

Messaged you !
Many thanks

I have a pillar trims you could have but they’ve had alarm sensors fit to them so but I’m guessing it’ll be smaller holes than the handles

I would want them too be mint with no holes unfortunately, but thank you for the offer !

I’m pretty sure if you stuck them in the for sale and made them exchange only plus £50 they’d be gone in no short order, just paid £100 for a new pair and spent hours fitting them.

Back