Wanted 3D printing for OEM windows

LambethBoy

204 DSG 4Motion
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
3D printing for OEM windows needed.

These parts seem to be completely unavailable as a separate part.
These are the drain channels for the sliding windows that usually gets broken when a kombi window is taken out.

Thanks guys.

s-l1600.jpg

If you can get the .stl file then one of us can make it for you. If not then someone will need to design it.

If you can get the .stl file then one of us can make it for you. If not then someone will need to design it.
I think someone will need to design it but how you go about that I don’t know!?
I’m surprised there’s not a market for these as a lot of the second hand kombi windows have these missing.

Unfortunately I dont have a kombi so dont have one to measure the required bits.. Im waiting on THQ releasing their flush fit side windows maybe I'll need to design a piece for that when/if that breaks ;)

I think someone will need to design it but how you go about that I don’t know!?
I’m surprised there’s not a market for these as a lot of the second hand kombi windows have these missing.
Is this what you are after?

Your actually 2 towns away from me, Im in Fetcham.. my printer is out of action atm but when its back online, you could pop over and we could take some measurements and see what we can make :)

Your actually 2 towns away from me, Im in Fetcham.. my printer is out of action atm but when its back online, you could pop over and we could take some measurements and see what we can make :)
I don’t have them mate! I took that picture off the Internet as they are the parts I need:eek:

Back