For Sale 3D Printed Double Cupholder (T6.1)

T6Jay

VIP Member
T6 Guru
If your bottles or cups don't fit in the T6.1 factory cupholders, here is the solution;

Hooks over the existing cup holder, and a small support piece slides in behind to keep it more stable.

Plenty of clearance for the glovebox. A little care is needed if you have a swivel passenger seat.

Maximum cup diameter is 79mm*

£35 + P&P (£5 in the UK)

Printed from PLA+ in Black, White, Grey or Red. PLA is a plant based biodegradable plastic.

*The pockets are 80mm internal diameter and 80mm deep

2021-08-23 14.10.24.jpg2021-08-23 14.09.57.jpg

2021-08-23 14.10.53.jpg2021-08-23 14.11.34.jpg2021-08-23 14.11.57.jpg

Last edited:
I have a the prototype version for sale cheap if anyone wants it.... £10 (price of the PLA+ and the postage)

It's not as neat as the current design, but it does the same job, here it is:

2021-07-30 08.09.41.jpg

These look great! Are they still available?
Yes they are. PM me with your colour preference.

the price above is still valid, if you pay by paypal 'friends & family'. If you want the extra protection of normal paypal, the price is £37 + P&P

Yes they are. PM me with your colour preference.

the price above is still valid, if you pay by paypal 'friends & family'. If you want the extra protection of normal paypal, the price is £37 + P&P
Hi Jay. Thanks. Will send pm.

These are now made in PETG.

After one of the PLA+ models deformed in the extreme heat this summer, I've switched to PETG, this has a higher melting/glass transition point than PLA+

PLA+ is supposed to tolerate 59°C while stressed (loaded), and higher temperatures than that while un-loaded. PETG will tolerate 85°C

The price is unchanged

Yes, I’ve only done black or grey so far, but am happy to use any Amazon brand eono PETG

I’m on holiday until the 19th tho so can’t do anything until then

I think black will do just checked my dash it's 2tone black and grey so black will look OK it's a works van anyway. Let me know when you're back to work and how to order I have just joined T6 forum today after googling for T6.1cupholder. I had a 3di for the last van but the diameter was very tight but yours at 79mm will be plenty big enough for my 76mm flask.

************** NEW PRICING **************

For stocked colours* the price is now £38 + P&P (£5) if paying by paypal friends and family.

If you want the extra protection of paypal commercial please add £2, or pick up the fees at your end.

Sorry but I'm now only posting to UK mainland addresses after a fiasco with Irish customs.

*Stocked colour at the moment are Black, Grey

Last edited:
Back