3 seat rear sliding bench/ bed with isofix?

david173

2017 T6 150PS SWB Kombi, work in progress...
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi Guys,
Wonder if anyone know of a product for the job? Im looking for a sliding/rail triple rear seat(or bed) with isofix so I can pull it forward to travel and slide back for eating/chilling in. I also want to have a small gap down the side to slide in a surfboard? I've only ever seen some that are either not isofix or the full width. any ideas? thanks in advance

anyone have this setup with photos would be much appreciated?

Investigating a similar setup myself - looks like the Reimo Variotech 3000 is your best bet, or the California style bed offered by the likes or Exploria, but this is only 2 seats across.

Thanks, yes I have seen those, look sweet but they are about the most expensive bed you can get!! The Carvelle seating is also an option but it takes up the entire width of the van.

I've also been looking at the Smart Beds, Smart Beds - Rock and Roll beds for you Campervan they seem to be popular with a few conversion companies I have spoken to but are yet to release an ISOFIX version. They advised they have one for testing so hope to launch it soon. If you didnt need isofix they could be a good option?

yeah me too plus I want the slide to stick all the kids stuff in the back, the standard R and R beds dont leave much room behind which t the main reason for a van!

yeah me too plus I want the slide to stick all the kids stuff in the back, the standard R and R beds dont leave much room behind which t the main reason for a van!
Mate, did you get anywhere with this? Keen to hear the setup you ended up with?

Mate, did you get anywhere with this? Keen to hear the setup you ended up with?
I have decided I want to go down the caravelle rear bench setup, as this would work best for us. Currently moving house so getting that all sorted before I save up the £ to do it!

We have a fixed full width rock and roll bed from Titan Beds. This is a 3 seater and comes in 1300mm and 1400mm widths. Also available as a 2 seater.
They also make one on sliding rails, but only a 2 seater in 1120mm and 1200mm widths.
Both available with IsoFix.
I found them to be really helpful.
They may have something that meets your needs.

Back