2nd t6 on the way

Jay

Gas Engineer - Baxi Boilers
T6 Guru
Looks like im going to have 2 T6'S on the drive of the new house.

Builders catagoricaly refused to let me park my works crafter on my own drive due to restrictive covernants.(commercial vehicle over 1000kg)

Luckily work have let me swap to a smaller T6. Slill over their covenant limit but they have granted permission.

Builders catagoricaly refused to let me park my works crafter on my own drive due to restrictive covernants.(commercial vehicle over 1000kg)

Luckily work have let me swap to a smaller T6. Slill over their covenant limit but they have granted permission.
Bloody spoilt you are :rofl:

Only gonna be a startline basic one. Wont be allowed to customize.

I do have the 'Velle' alloys sat here doing nothing though.
Might have to have a sneaky Pendle remap on it for better fuel economy of course ;) and them velle alloys

Got to love these covenants, however once the builders leave the site everyone does what they want because there is no-one to enforce them. They ought to be concentrating on building the houses without cutting every corner possible.

Reactions: Jay
Got to love these covenants, however once the builders leave the site everyone does what they want because there is no-one to enforce them. They ought to be concentrating on building the houses without cutting every corner possible.

Very true.

Unfortunatly they will be on site for another 2 years, and have said they will enforce.

Spoke to the sales director for the builders today and he asked me what I did for a living. Hi face was a picture. When he left he went straight down to our plot where they were installing the second fix plumbing to have a word with the installers.

Very true.

Unfortunatly they will be on site for another 2 years, and have said they will enforce.

Spoke to the sales director for the builders today and he asked me what I did for a living. Hi face was a picture. When he left he went straight down to our plot where they were installing the second fix plumbing to have a word with the installers.
I take it you are a tree surgeon then?

Back