Found 215/65r16c 109/107r Clayton’s new or newish

MickW

VIP Member
Hi I’m looking for a set of 215/65r16c tyres or Clayton wheels and tyres 109/107r New or nearish new
Based in Cornwall however wife is travelling to the east midland soon.

I have these for sale, happy to negotiate on the price. I’ll be in the West Midlands from the 21st to 28th May so could take them with me for collection if you’re that way during that time. Cheers

I have these for sale, happy to negotiate on the price. I’ll be in the West Midlands from the 21st to 28th May so could take them with me for collection if you’re that way during that time. Cheers
They look spot on but it looks like wifey is going 8th 9th June rather a shame, she can’t change it as its for a funeral.
What size are your tyres?

I can see that there 205s not sure how they would compare.

Back