Wanted New 16" VW Clayton Alloys

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
If there are any reasonably priced sets of new take off clayton alloys going i could be interested
Its actually the tyres that im most interested in which is why im only looking for sets of new take offs !

Im Plymouth based but travel around Devon & Cornwall a bit for work so could meet up somewhere ??

(by reasonably priced im thinking £250-300 ish ??)

If there are any reasonably priced sets of new take off clayton alloys going i could be interested
Its actually the tyres that im most interested in which is why im only looking for sets of new take offs !

Im Plymouth based but travel around Devon & Cornwall a bit for work so could meet up somewhere ??

Pm you

Have a set not new new but do have plenty of tyre wear left
Happy to do a deal and sort out logistics when we can
Have sent you a pm
Let me know if you want some pictures and the tread measurements can sort that out the weekend?

No where near you unfortunately, I was able to buy brand new sets for £200 from a local converters.

Thats the kind of thing im after and would buy a few sets if available, using the tyres to go on work vans

Thats the kind of thing im after and would buy a few sets if available, using the tyres to go on work vans
I still have a set did PM you ?
If you let me know before I sell them on Birmingham area

Is there a difference between clayton and steel rim tyre sizes? If you’re removing the tyres whats the difference? (Or have I mis-interpreted and you want Claytons with new tyres to go on the work vans)

I guess steels would work also as long as they are factory fit (premium) tyres

I guess steels would work also as long as they are factory fit (premium) tyres
These are what I have C rating tyres
Let me know if not I am going to sell them
Need a good clean that’s all ?

IMG_2514.jpeg

IMG_2515.jpeg

IMG_2516.jpeg

IMG_2517.jpeg

IMG_2524.jpeg

IMG_2518.jpeg

IMG_2521.jpeg

IMG_2519.jpeg

IMG_2522.jpeg

IMG_2520.jpeg

IMG_2523.jpeg

IMG_2525.jpeg

IMG_2526.jpeg

Hi Pauly
I have set of mint wheels taken off my brand new T30 6.1 yesterday. (Fitted Navis instead) Tyres only have 1900 miles on. No scuffs etc. I am based in Andover but for a Forum member I’m willing to drop off half way (Yeovil??). Can even drop off during week as I only work P/T. I’ll drop to £230 dropped off which covers some fuel for you. Cheers. Rob

Hi Pauly
I have set of mint wheels taken off my brand new T30 6.1 yesterday. (Fitted Navis instead) Tyres only have 1900 miles on. No scuffs etc. I am based in Andover but for a Forum member I’m willing to drop off half way (Yeovil??). Can even drop off during week as I only work P/T. I’ll drop to £230 dropped off which covers some fuel for you. Cheers. Rob
Hi Vinyl
I’m looking for the same as Pauly so I would be interested if he’s isn’t.
Mick w

Hi Pauly
Sounds good i would be happy with that

Will send you a pm and see if we can sort a suitable day/time

Hi,
I have a set I am about to put up for sale if the above are not available. Let me know if interested.
Cheers
Nathan

Hi,
I have a set I am about to put up for sale if the above are not available. Let me know if interested.
Cheers
Nathan
Hi Nathan
Sounds good
what size are they?
how many miles on them
what’s the price?
wifey is heading northward next week so we could sort something out

regards
mickw

Hi Nathan
Sounds good
what size are they?
how many miles on them
what’s the price?
wifey is heading northward next week so we could sort something out

regards
mickw
Hi,
They have just come off my 2018 T6. They are in good condition, no major marks or scratches. The tyres were replaced last year, so about 5-7k miles and lots of tread/life in them. I was hoping for £250. I have added a few pics so you can see what they are like and sizes.
I live in Bracknell area.
Thanks
Nathan

20230530_125332.jpg

20230530_125408.jpg

20230530_125426.jpg

20230530_125430.jpg

20230530_125440.jpg

20230530_125443.jpg

20230530_125449.jpg

20230530_125826.jpg

20230530_125830.jpg