21” On A Caravelle

m3geo

just fitted these this afternoon, straight forward fit with the appropriate conversion bolts.
Fitted with 265/35R21 Michelin PS2’s
Just had time for a short test run but other than a bit of tyre roar they seem fine.

29B7DE29-BCCE-4F55-B007-7A5375ED065A.jpeg

Pulling off 21" wheels on a Transporter is always an aesthetic challenge, so good luck :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum.

It’s a bit of an experiment really, I only bought the wheels for the tyres that came on them which are now on my wife’s Infinity so theyre standing me the price of a coat of paint and the tyres.
First impression is I like the look, plan is to drive it for a few weeks and consider next step

It’ll be interesting to hear about your MPG / ride comfort / any scrubbing etc.

wheels look great! as above would need dropping. What is the width and offset of them at 21?

Wheel spec on the picture.
I haven’t done many miles yet but all seems fine, slight scrubbing on hard left had down that’s all.
I actually like the high look, I’ll seek opinion on what it’ll do to the ride before I do anything

87B52117-78AA-42A7-8E4B-1F209B3CD03A.png

Due to a change of plan I decided to sell the Caravelle, sold within an hour of the advert going live!
The buyer doesn't want to wheels so they're for sale at £950 if anyone's interested.
I'm at KA2 9BL

Due to a change of plan I decided to sell the Caravelle, sold within an hour of the advert going live!
The buyer doesn't want to wheels so they're for sale at £950 if anyone's interested.
I'm at KA2 9BL

If you join the VIP Membership | VW T6 Forum - The Dedicated VW Transporter T6 Forum section, you can advertise on here in the official For Sale/Wanted Threads page.
I know you've sold your Velle, but for the sake of the VIP cost, you will get no messers, and they should sell pretty easily considering they are load rated and not the usual budget tyres, although only rated at 101.

Thanks, I wasn't going to be much of a contributor and hadn't considered the subscription membership.
I don't have access to my notes as I'm out of the country but the tyre load rating works with the vehicle.

Thanks, I wasn't going to be much of a contributor and hadn't considered the subscription membership.
I don't have access to my notes as I'm out of the country but the tyre load rating works with the vehicle.

It's more the benefit of not having the usual messers and excuse the pun, 'tyre kickers' that's worth the £12.99 all day long. I've sold loads of things on here and never been messed about, or had daft offers. Plus often members will help out with collections or deliveries, which can widen your potential buyers.
As for the ratings, they should be 101's, which rules out some owners, but not everyone, so still plenty of people on here that might want a set of bling bling 21s.

Back