20inch Alloys Thoughts

If they are copies, the only advice I would offer is to check the weight rating stamp in the wheel. This is not part of the T32 wheel debate, but relevant to all of the T6 range. A cheap copy wheel might stand up to being on a car, but whether or not it will stand up to being on a van is another thing. I’d just be a tad cautious on the “quality”.

Nice looking wheels.
The only negative I have is the quality of the finished wheel. Polished wheels don't last long in our harsh winters, and i've ended up refurbing every set i've owned, from cheap eBay wheels, to very expensive imported wheels from the states. Now I just stick to all one colour and avoid polished faces.

Been looking at the same wheels for the same colour van. There's a few sets on eBay but I'm slightly put off by buying them through eBay, I kind of want to see them in the flesh first or buy from a trusted/ recommended source.

9J
45mm off set

Been looking at the same wheels for the same colour van. There's a few sets on eBay but I'm slightly put off by buying them through eBay, I kind of want to see them in the flesh first or buy from a trusted/ recommended source.

9J
45mm off set

check out Tamar Alloys ...they sell them to

Been debating the alloys for some time now and I keep coming back to these time and time again. They are Audi RS3/6 copies. Will be going on Indium Grey van. Will be fitting Davanti 275/40/20 all round has my local fitter as quoted be £104 a corner.

20" RS6C STYLE ALLOY WHEELS TO FIT VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T5 T6 | eBay

View attachment 22257
Thoughts or experience on quality etc?

Regards to all

D
have you thought about 265/40/20s....lower profile and narrower....less chance of rubbing on full lock

Yes I have thought of the 265 but I was hoping to maximise side wall rubber to keep ride quality has best I can.

Yes I have thought of the 265 but I was hoping to maximise side wall rubber to keep ride quality has best I can.
I found the 265/40s a decent ride to be honest....plus it doesn't throw out your Speedo to far

Been debating the alloys for some time now and I keep coming back to these time and time again. They are Audi RS3/6 copies. Will be going on Indium Grey van. Will be fitting Davanti 275/40/20 all round has my local fitter as quoted be £104 a corner.

20" RS6C STYLE ALLOY WHEELS TO FIT VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T5 T6 | eBay

View attachment 22257
Thoughts or experience on quality etc?

Regards to all

D
Hi

Did these fit ok and which tyre size did you settle on? Did it mess-up your speedo?

Many thanks

Back