2021 camping in Cornwall

Landyspeed

VIP Member
I hope this is ok posting .....I spent so long researching campsites which ticked the box , beach, kids dogs etc etc that in the end last year filled up so quick we couldn’t get the weeks we wanted anyway we have taken the plunge and pre booked for 2021 at McDonald’s farm in Cornwall.
The new owners Nick and Lisa have a t6 and are super friendly I wish them all the best they have fab ideas to make it a great family and doggy friendly campsite

CAB

Leisuredrive Vivante
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I hope this is ok posting .....I spent so long researching campsites which ticked the box , beach, kids dogs etc etc that in the end last year filled up so quick we couldn’t get the weeks we wanted anyway we have taken the plunge and pre booked for 2021 at McDonald’s farm in Cornwall.
The new owners Nick and Lisa have a t6 and are super friendly I wish them all the best they have fab ideas to make it a great family and doggy friendly campsite
That’s exactly what this subforum is for!

Did you read the small print though? You have to do a review and post some pics :think smile bounce:

Landyspeed

VIP Member
Ooops sorry we went down during October half term and met with Lisa and nick , they are doing a lot of renovation so diggers and piles of mud might not be the best review
It had the feeling of a nice place to go so I thought I’d share it to give them a boost and other members a chance to research location etc but happy to delete if you think I should likewise , no worries .
The only photos I have are a google maps screenshot but I’ll post them anyway as that is how I found the site

E2D1B162-6F45-489D-9554-9CD23B78A02E.jpeg

Reactions: Jlo

CAB

Leisuredrive Vivante
VIP Member
T6 Guru
No problem! Looks a decent site, have bookmarked for the future!

I think I am just suffering withdrawal symptoms, no one has posted a camping pic for days :(

No problem! Looks a decent site, have bookmarked for the future!

I think I am just suffering withdrawal symptoms, no one has posted a camping pic for days :(
Here's one! Harrow Wood in the New Forest a few weeks ago - I can highly recommend. This also happened to be our very first night in the vanIMG_3581.JPG

JOG

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Lovely photo, thank you! Bookmarked the site as well :thumbsup:
I am by no means artistic, but that pic really sells the site AND the van! Site is fantastic within a stone’s throw of a wonderful pub! Only drawback is “No dogs” as it is on a farm. (Understandable, but disappointing!)