Sold 2020 (70) T6.1 150PS SWB Highline conversion in Pure Grey - 8000 miles. - £36,500 No VAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

markp

VIP Member
PRICE REDUCED TO £36500 ONO
If anyone is looking for a nearly-new T6.1 without the long lead-times then my van could be for you! It arrived just before Covid, and as a result has not travelled far at all - just 8,000 miles. Primarily selling due to lack of use.
It's in immaculate condition Pure Grey. 150PS engine & 6 speed manual gearbox. Starts and drives perfectly as you'd expect. It's never had a service but if it needs one soon then I'll get that done by VW prior to sale.
Privately owned from new. Still has over 1 year VW warranty.
Highline spec plus factory options of LED headlights & tail lights, Swivel captains seats, Heated + wiper rear tailgate window. Also has Heated windscreen, A/C, Apple/Android connectivity, Adaptive cruise control.
Van is fully insulated, ply lined and carpeted inside to make it quieter and more comfortable in the heat/cold.
2nd battery installed under passenger seat for lighting, USB socket and 12v outlet to run a coolbox/laptop. Victron DC-DC and mains chargers to maintain battery level.
Fitted with a removable platform for storage or can be used as a double bed (memory foam mattress included). Side storage units bolt in/out to original fixings and can be easily removed without damage to restore back to a normal van.
Mains hookup under bonnet and consumer unit for sockets & battery charger inside the vehicle.
Front & rear dashcam installed and included in sale.
Also supplied with a Vango Cove II Airbeam awning to attach to the hidden awning rail. The awning has only been used once and is also in immaculate condition. Van will be supplied with blackout blinds for rear, front and side window.
The van is in almost as-new condition (still has the plastic film on the radio screen!), has lots of extras, and would make an ideal setup for trips away with everything you need to hit the road (including the hookup cable!), or could be taken further to fully convert. Still in occasional use so mileage may increase slightly.
From a smoke-free & child-free home.
Located in the Scottish Borders (EH44) but can be viewed in the Midlands (B49/MK18) as I have family there. Delivery may be possible depending on location.

£37,500 £36,500, open to offers. No VAT to pay, private seller.

Call Mark on 01896 404504 with any questions or drop a reply/message.

IMG_0150.JPEG
IMG_0151.JPEGIMG_0155.JPEGIMG_0158.JPEGIMG_0163.JPEGIMG_0164.JPEGDF218212-5F4A-4350-837D-1C491AEA2A37.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mark, can you confirm if it's a long wheel base model please, and if it is still available? Many thanks.

Looking at the pics, I'm pretty sure it's a SWB.

Hi Mark, can you confirm if it's a long wheel base model please, and if it is still available? Many thanks.
I’ve had a viewing this week but it’s still available at the minute. It’s SWB, so fits in a normal parking space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back