2019 T6 Edition 204PS DSG (review)

Hi All,

As there's not much reviews on here so thought ill share my thoughts good and bad things for new/old members and new buyers etc. i think i have only seen Tourshine review on here. i will be updating this regularly for updates.

I have only brought it yesterday and the spec
19 plate edition 204 dsg
8k miles on the clock
6 seater
20" tsw vale wheels
Eibach coilovers
Full audio upgrade (Audioson)
All seats been re trimmed in Napa leather

Positive points:

Drive:
Amazingly smooth with the dsg box and effortless power. will recommend dsg gearbox and 204bhp to anyone.

Comfort:
Even lowered its not that bouncy and crashy pretty comfy for daily too, heated seat is good option to go for in this weather, Driver seat is very comfy if have the arm rest on both sides (it like your siting at home on your sofa)

Mpg:
Its bit of an grey area on here, but i can say from the yesterdays 186 miles back home on A34,M3,M40,A45 i got 35.1 mpg then it slowly rose to 36.4. i am not sure if obc is showing it correct but i am happy with them figures on A roads and motorway. my driving wasn't heavy footed just normal cruising but stayed in cruise 65/70mph on motorway or when i can on some a roads.

Negatives points so far:
- Cruise control can be on set in 5's mph up or down
-Adapted Collison on the cruise is good thing to have but it very sensitive pick up lamp post etc when cutting very quick to overtake etc
- Cup holders on the dashboard it not great if haven't got lid on your hot drink because it steams the windscreen.

Things to do in next week:
- Full service
-Coding + Video in motion enabled (this can be discover media units)

View attachment 59361

View attachment 59362

View attachment 59363

View attachment 59364

View attachment 59365

View attachment 59366
Welcome, van looks amazing, I’ve got a white edition panel van and soon going to convert to a kombi
Enjoy

Right guys

Update on MPG

Last week had full major service done at 8k since then used only v power diesel fuel due to the Ron’s (more pure diesel then bio diesel)

Temp outside 3.4 - 4 deg

Tyre pressures at 40psi all round

This morning I was hitting 40mpg unladen my roads were A509 and M1 to heathrow with traffic.
CA8F4EA7-F903-4828-AD6E-448FE65AEFB9.jpeg

Before the service and running normal diesel I was averaging 32-34mpg and unladen load too

Another update

Got it coded today

What has been done (all models it depends on what you can do)

-Seat belt delete
-Hazard auto when harsh breaking
-Beep on unlocking and locking
-Onboard refuel on dashboard
-Auto locking on all doors over 5mph

DD136A32-4B20-4C6F-A9DE-BEC43A80F14C.jpeg

What did you use to get the onboard refill to work? Tried on my 66 plate with vcds and it never worked. Will have another go on my new one but if you have the details it will be appreciated.

Back