Found T6 nearside LED tail light

AdL

VIP Member
T6 Pro
2018 T6 nearside tailgate halogen LED light unit. Must be perfect condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CaraFella has a pair listed -

I bought these a few month ago from Carafella, they were LEDs. However, I have my standard tail lights for sale if you want to make me an offer?

I bought these a few month ago from Carafella, they were LEDs. However, I have my standard tail lights for sale if you want to make me an offer?
Gary - if your lights are the same as this photo (I am totally confused which lights are which!) - anyway would £100 +postage for the pair be reasonable?

20240429_094857.jpg

Gary - if your lights are the same as this photo (I am totally confused which lights are which!) - anyway would £100 +postage for the pair be reasonable?

View attachment 238933

@AdL The one in the photo is an LED, if you want to 100% sure of getting the correct light remove the light (2 screws) and get the part number from the sticker.
It’s probably made by Hella.

@AdL The one in the photo is an LED, if you want to 100% sure of getting the correct light remove the light (2 screws) and get the part number from the sticker.
It’s probably made by Hella.

View attachment 238933
Hi, these lights in your photo are Caravelle LED’s. These are the ones I purchased from CaraFella. The ones I have spare are standard Highline non-led’s!

Thanks all....so if there are any LED passenger side lights out there please let me know.

Thanks all....so if there are any LED passenger side lights out there please let me know.
Just so you’re aware the LED lights won’t fit on your van without changing the loom connectors as they are a different configuration.
If you want to make use of the reversing light and rear fog lights on both sides you will also need to add a pair of wires between the lights.
Your van may need some coding when changing from halogens to LEDs.

Halogens come up on Ebay often, there are some available now. I assume you have checked these.

Just so you’re aware the LED lights won’t fit on your van without changing the loom connectors as they are a different configuration.
If you want to make use of the reversing light and rear fog lights on both sides you will also need to add a pair of wires between the lights.
Your van may need some coding when changing from halogens to LEDs.

Halogens come up on Ebay often, there are some available now. I assume you have checked these.
Even more confused! I thought the jist of this thread was that I already had LED lights? The photo above is my van. Anyway I want one like the photo but without the water in it.

I'll post the part number in a couple of days when I am home.

Even more confused! I thought the jist of this thread was that I already had LED lights? The photo above is my van. Anyway I want one like the photo but without the water in it.

Yes, yours are definitely Led's!

I’m way more confused than you, your ad’ states at post #1 you looking for halogens.

I've got a pair of T6 LED rear's that I was intending to sell, would only sell as a pair though!

I've got a pair of T6 LED rear's that I was intending to sell, would only sell as a pair though!
If the same as my photo I would be interested. Happy to have a pair. Spares always useful. Any thoughts on price?

Back