Sold 2018 T6 LWB Highline £27,500 ONO *NO VAT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnbee

Hello,

I'm selling my t6 Highline LWB partially converted van.

Full service history with VW van centres. New tires this year. 53200 miles. Tow bar fitted. MOT due Jan 2022.

Highline model so: Integrated Navigation system, Cruise Control, Lane assist, USB port and bluetooth connection.
The van is ULEZ compliant and EU6. It is taxed at a commercial vehicle rate (currently 240/year).

Conversion so far: Lined with Dodo Thermo Pro insulation (warming and cooling)
  • Lined with sound deadening
  • Professionally constructed and installed L shaped storage bed (solid birch). Bed can be removed if required. Bed pulls out to 140 x 182
  • Kiravans certified safe driver seat swivel
  • Kiravans certified safe double swivel
  • Storage panel on sliding door

Rear bench available if required. Delivery also possible.

As a little background, I got the van back in May as part of a long-term project to slowly convert it with a view to focus on quality. I've now been offered a job in Switzerland so need to get a LHD and sell my RHD! There's plenty of space for further conversion projects, we'd hoped to put in a storage unit down the side of the bed and a fold up table between the driver swivelled seat and rear L of the bed. That said Decathlon's picnic bench fits there perfectly as a short term solution!

IMG_6770a.jpg

IMG_6772a.jpg

IMG_6774a.jpg

IMG_6777a.jpg

IMG_6786a.jpg

IMG_6784a.jpg

IMG_6785a.jpg

IMG_6783a.jpg

Have you done any electrical installation ?
No. Just the swivel bases for front seats, lining with deadening and thermal and the bed. Was meant to be a long term project that life has got in the way of. It would be a great project for anyone looking for something that’s been kick started, esp. given the van (I wanted to get a decent cab/driver experience as my base)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back