Sold 2017 T28 SWB 150PS TSi Trendline Camper. £25,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timorourke77

Wandering
VIP Member
A huge change of family circumstances means we need to sell our 2017 petrol transporter. We have used it as a campervan. It has a slidepod in the rear, captains chairs, aircon, lithium battery, hookup under bonnet, LED interior lights. The advert on autotrader is here:
If you experts think I’ve over priced it then let me know - totally open to offers. We are going to be heart broken, but would love to see it head to a new home

IMG_1990.jpegA little nudge on this with a view of the van in camping action. The tailgate tent makes a great standup cooking space at the back of the van. But it now and fit the horizon roof ; ) and have a mega van….ready for the spring and summer

Nice looking van.
Prices have been all over the place, but I know how much my 204 TSI Highline PV cost in 2018 so I would have thought your price may be a bit high some 6 years later. However it is a TSI, which is very desirable to the right person, and you have spent on extras that are with the van, so don’t take my word for it. It looks to be carpet lined, but there is no mention of being insulated, or having a heater, which may help if it has?
Anyway, good luck with selling it. I hope it goes for a good price.

Nice looking van.
Prices have been all over the place, but I know how much my 204 TSI Highline PV cost in 2018 so I would have thought your price may be a bit high some 6 years later. However it is a TSI, which is very desirable to the right person, and you have spent on extras that are with the van, so don’t take my word for it. It looks to be carpet lined, but there is no mention of being insulated, or having a heater, which may help if it has?
Anyway, good luck with selling it. I hope it goes for a good price.
Thanks @Shaun Witts - feedback always useful. It's a good point - no insulation or heater at the moment. We were going to put one in at the next stage. I'll drop the price to reflect this - it does have to go so I'll be open to offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back