19" Oettinger wheels?

Before you go to to much hassle what are you after for them?
Hi, it's important to recognise these are ATS temperament wheels which have an ATS hub cover. They are what Oettinger rebranded. Also important to note these have a load of 1025 kg per corner. About £1,200 online AFAIK. So they are legal for a t32. The tyres are also 102y XL rated Dunlop Sportmaxx GT. Currently about £180 each.
The tyres and wheels would cost new about £1920 all in, and mine have covered about 800 miles since November 2018 as I have the Davenport 17s with winter tyres on still.
I'd be looking for about £1,300 plus postage.

Ok not for me then thanks anyway
No Worries Jimbobadini. Hope you find what you're looking for.
I could shave a little off for an easy transaction.

I'll be open to offers once the van has been sold and I have a company motor. Week after next.

I can drop off around Hampshire / West Sussex / Surrey / South-West London or Slough Area. Maybe Avon & Somerset.

Still wondering whether to take the Bilstein B14s and H&R ARB off and sell separately. . . Handling soo much better. (But if I sell to a dealer they don't factor in that £1,400!)

With the 19" wheels on, the handling is even sharper, and so much better than when stock.

Thanks
I’ve just pulled the trigger on a set in silver £780 with tyres. Wanted the blizzard grey but at that price I went for them. I maybe interested in the B14’s

Thanks

Thanks
I’ve just pulled the trigger on a set in silver £780 with tyres. Wanted the blizzard grey but at that price I went for them. I maybe interested in the B14’s

Thanks
Great! If you have any difficulties with compliance or insurance, (which one should declare for insurance) then Adrian flux are worth calling. Also, Chris knott have seen me through 30+cars and know their stuff. Stay safe, and legal.
As regards the Billie's, depends as to whether someone who'se an afficianado wants the package. Local garage quoted 250gbp just to remove and replace original which dents.

Sorry for late reply, but yes these wheels could still be ordered with approx 800€ including shipping to UK ( depending on destination ).
They are ATS made, but 19" is a special size for Oettinger. ATS makes under their own only 18" and 20".

Thanks for the reply,
I went for the silver ones in end. Would of preferred the grey but never mind! Do the centre caps on the grey fit the silver? If so can you supply them?
Thanks

@Jimbobadini - do you already have your new wheels? If yes please make a closer photo of the centre of the wheel. I think they might be slightly different

Back