19" Oettinger wheels?

PaulE

VW Salesman
T6 Pro
I've got a set of brand new 19" Oettinger alloys for T5 and Amarok(so fitment for T6 OK - 19x9 ET48; also possible to get a few more sets) for fairly good price around ~760€

Question - I have not seen many vans running them and found only one T5 picture googling it. I know it's analog for ATS Temperamant, but still could not find any decent pictures online.

By design the wheels look kind of "straight" and do not have concave look at all which is something I fancy. But at the same time these wheels are AWESOME :)
s-l640.jpg

Reactions: .50
No, they only come in 18", 19" or 20" - the ones in the picture above are at least 19" and probably 20"
ATS radial is a similar design and available in 16x7 size - but it's all one grey colour.

They do look sweet. Where did you get them?

I got them directly from Oettinger Germany - I am their contact here in Estonia :)

@Captain Mainwaring - they are ATS made and are basically ATS Temperament model, but 19" is for Oettinger only. Luckily thay are load rated for 930kg per wheel and I could get them for you if needed - just pm me for quote

I've got exactly the same size and offset wheels as these with the same load rating.
They are also an ATS wheel.
I dont know exactly which vehicle they are aimed at, ( they have a BMW centre bore ), but ATS certainly make some strong wheels.
They look great by the way.
What size rubber ?.

I got them directly from Oettinger Germany - I am their contact here in Estonia :)

PaulE - i’ve been looking at the ATS before I came across this post - the silver centres would suit my reflex silver Caravelle better and i’d Be super interested if you’d be happy to quote me for a set of 19’s. Thanks, Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back