17" Davenport And 40mm H&r Springs

Kwp0906

T6 Pro
Hi,

I know lowering has been covered many times before but I'm looking for anyone with specific experience of running 17" Devonports with 40mm h&r springs on a t32? I'm also considering 25mm front and 30mm rear spacers.

Only concern is poor ride quality, what is other people's experience?

I appreciate there'll be a few who say b14 are the way to go but at the moment I can't justify the price

I am on Devonports with 25mm spacer all round but I am also on B14's

FD5E6875-1148-46DD-90B1-9A5792A3FA9E.jpeg I’m on 40mm H&R . Devonports, t32 lwb Kombi. With 25mm spacers all round .

Much improved over standard for drive ability. Handles well , I would not describe the ride as harsh at all as many say . Bang for buck , it’s well worth it .

Realised I don’t have a proper photo . Will add later.

I’ve had H&R 40mm on my T32 Kombi for the last 3 years. They definitely improved the handling but the ride is average to say the least. I can’t justify the outlay for B14s and nobody talks about the ride comfort on here, just the look etc, so the H&R’s are an improvement on the standard T32 (which is awful) but it’s no limousine.

Hi all and Apols for jumping back in this thread! ;-)

@Brennanpj you mentioned you were running 25mm spacers with your 17” Devonports.

I’m looking at moving from 17” Devonports to some 18” Velare VLR-Ts - ‘will they fit’ website says the extra poke will be 31mm

i’m assuming that this will therefore be around 6mm more poke than your set up?

i’m asking for the old “will the tyres stick out beyond the arches” question, but yours look pretty much flush on the pictures.

Hi all and Apols for jumping back in this thread! ;-)

@Brennanpj you mentioned you were running 25mm spacers with your 17” Devonports.

I’m looking at moving from 17” Devonports to some 18” Velare VLR-Ts - ‘will they fit’ website says the extra poke will be 31mm

i’m assuming that this will therefore be around 6mm more poke than your set up?

i’m asking for the old “will the tyres stick out beyond the arches” question, but yours look pretty much flush on the pictures.

hi , I’d say another 6mm on what I have (25mm spacers all round ) would be nice on the rear .
Not sure about the front . Mine are close to outside edge .
another pic .
CAE53656-B903-4F28-9037-BB084DF799AD.jpeg

Back