Sold 16” Steel wheels and Goodyear tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 16" Steels, with 215/65 Goodyear Marathon tyres (cargo), removed from my T6 T32.
Hardly any wear really. Shall measure tread depth as soon as I get a gauge, but easily at least 6mm on each.
SENSIBLE offers considered.

20170707_150831.jpg

I thought the T32 heavy duty steels had a slightly different appearance from the standard ones.
Did your T32 leave the factory with these ?
Is there a load rating stamped on them ?

I bought the van 'used' from a VW dealership, so can't comment on whether they left the factory with them. I shall look for a load rating stamp later.

I wouldn't have thought a 16" tyre would clear the break callipers on a T32.

The T32 only has big brake calliper if its the big engine or 4 motion, normally. The T32 startline/trendline comes with 16" steels. Its usually the T32 Trendline that comes with black 16" wheels as they are covered by hubcaps.

HTH

They certainly don't look as though they should have been on a T32. Did you have a spare as well ?
The T32 only has big brake calliper if its the big engine or 4 motion, normally. The T32 startline/trendline comes with 16" steels. Its usually the T32 Trendline that comes with black 16" wheels as they are covered by hubcaps.

HTH
Spot on.

I have a T6, T32, 140 Trendline and yes, it had the hubcaps on.

HTH

Ahh ok, I stand corrected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back