10% incline for Double Front Seat - Why not more than this ?

I've emailed vancraft stating that people want 20-30% recline not just ten, and asked if they do that. I have also seen somebody extended some of the bolt holes in the centre bracket, and side brackets with a drill, effectively allowing the seat to recline further, so I may just do that to be honest. I can guess what their response will be, but I'll post here anyway should I get a reply.

Hi My Fellow T6ers : I spoke to Van Kraft this morning. The reasons for doing the 10% angle is:

1. Most people in their experience like the 10% angle.

2. Van Kraft would like to do an adjustable seat angle however that would not be safe in the event of an accident.

I've emailed vancraft stating that people want 20-30% recline not just ten, and asked if they do that. I have also seen somebody extended some of the bolt holes in the centre bracket, and side brackets with a drill, effectively allowing the seat to recline further, so I may just do that to be honest. I can guess what their response will be, but I'll post here anyway should I get a reply.
Hi Frenchy I did speak to Gordon at Van Kraft, he did say that he got your email. I said I would post our discussion on the Forum. ( see above )

Hi Frenchy I did speak to Gordon at Van Kraft, he did say that he got your email. I said I would post our discussion on the Forum. ( see above )
Hey, I think it has to do with the position of the B pillar and of the seatbelt. If you recline more you would end up behind the seatbelt which means it wouldn’t be effective in an accident. The alternative would be to move the seat forwards but there isn’t enough space to do that.

Hey, I think it has to do with the position of the B pillar and of the seatbelt. If you recline more you would end up behind the seatbelt which means it wouldn’t be effective in an accident. The alternative would be to move the seat forwards but there isn’t enough space to do that.
Hi Sydney2London: Many thanks for resolving this issue to me. I have had my Campervan 18 months now and I have asked this question many times to lots of people. Mystery solved.

Back