You Tubers in a Cali

Wow, just seen this thread. You lot seem lovely. Thanks for that. Apologies for being a member of more than one forum. Moderators feel free to remove my account and I’ll happily remove your sticker.

EDIT - the previous messages have now been deleted. Thank you for that
The question being is how come it took you so long to get yourself across to the only T6 Forum that is worthy of participating on????
And don’t worry we’ll let you off for being a Cali owner ;)

The question being is how come it took you so long to get yourself across to the only T6 Forum that is worthy of participating on????
And don’t worry we’ll let you off for being a Cali owner ;)

We've been a member since before we got the California. To be honest we don't post much in either of the forums because any questions we have are usually answered via the search button. Both forums are really useful for various things. We'll continue lurking ;-)

We've been a member since before we got the California. To be honest we don't post much in either of the forums because any questions we have are usually answered via the search button. Both forums are really useful for various things. We'll continue lurking ;-)
Could you please take a moment in your next Cali YouTube video to explain the search function to a few others. It doesn’t seem to get used very much :whistle::whistle:;);):rofl::rofl:

Wow, just seen this thread. You lot seem lovely. Thanks for that. Apologies for being a member of more than one forum. Moderators feel free to remove my account and I’ll happily remove your sticker.

What the hells gone on - dont remove your sticker and dont leave the forum.

There is no problem with being on more than one forum, I choose not to go on the Cali one because I find most of them full of themselves, don't know of any other forums to join

There is no problem with being on more than one forum, I choose not to go on the Cali one because I find most of them full of themselves, don't know of any other forums to join

The problem was the fact we were being called muppets and people were saying they were going to keep a wide berth from us and it all appeared to be because we were members of a different forum as well. That was the problem!

The problem was the fact we were being called muppets and people were saying they were going to keep a wide berth from us and it all appeared to be because we were members of a different forum as well. That was the problem!
Was that on here? The vast majority of members on this forum are extremely friendly people and respect people’s opinions and differences. It does not matter if you are also on other forums, so long as you are friendly.

Was that on here? The vast majority of members on this forum are extremely friendly people and respect people’s opinions and differences. It does not matter if you are also on other forums, so long as you are friendly.
Totally agree. Great friendly bunch of people on this forum. This is my first Transporter and I have gained a wealth of knowledge from here and everyone is happy to offer advice even when I ask silly newbie questions.:)

Muppets lol

I suppose if you put yourself on youtube you have to expect a little negative feedback ha

Totally agree. Great friendly bunch of people on this forum. This is my first Transporter and I have gained a wealth of knowledge from here and everyone is happy to offer advice even when I ask silly newbie questions.:)

Ditto the above,all my questions are silly :D

Muppets lol

I suppose if you put yourself on youtube you have to expect a little negative feedback ha

I shouldn't have to expect it, but I do. Whereas, if I don't like something I'm watching, I just turn it off. There is a difference between constructive criticism and just being rude. I use forums like this to gain information and ideas for my Cali, not to receive rude comments. Like I said before the posts have since been deleted and I had a very nice personal message from a moderator so what's done is done.

Back