Would it look strange having unsymmetrical rear windows?

Would it look strange having unsymmetrical rear windows?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stuiemc

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I hopefully get my panel van soon ready to convert into a camper. My question is how many windows!

A friend of mine recently bought his ready converted with windows down both sides. I much prefer the look of just having the fronts done. Now he made a good point about the passenger side, saying it wouldn’t be nice being a passenger with no rear window which I total agree with.

So I agree you need both on the passenger side windows. When it comes to the rear driver side his looks into a cupboard so seems pointless and not really needed. I know you can get fake windows but that’s not the issue. So I’m thinking of just having the front driver side window done but will it look odd having 2 windows on one side and only one on the other?

Any photos of one or two windows would be helpful!

I hopefully get my panel van soon ready to convert into a camper. My question is how many windows!

A friend of mine recently bought his ready converted with windows down both sides. I much prefer the look of just having the fronts done. Now he made a good point about the passenger side, saying it wouldn’t be nice being a passenger with no rear window which I total agree with.

So I agree you need both on the passenger side windows. When it comes to the rear driver side his looks into a cupboard so seems pointless and not really needed. I know you can get fake windows but that’s not the issue. So I’m thinking of just having the front driver side window done but will it look odd having 2 windows on one side and only one on the other?

Any photos of one or two windows would be helpful!
That's mine with & without the rear quarter windows
Much prefer it with them than without

20200924_165714.jpg

20201013_091952.jpg

I don’t think anyone would actually be able to notice it to say it looks odd. I think T6’s look better with just the middle windows too.

I like to see the person who could see both sides at the same time. Your van do what you want, I can’t see why other peoples opinion matters.

I like to see the person who could see both sides at the same time. Your van do what you want, I can’t see why other peoples opinion matters.
Resale value comes to mind. I’ll probably do what I have in mind, worst case scenario and I’m not happy I’ll just put a fake window on.

Back