Worx hydroshot 20v

t6_tom

Sold!
T6 Pro

Has anyone used these for washing vans? I know it's the older 20-volt version not the 40 volt which is coming.

I have a full-size Karcher but I find the hose is way too short and I'm constantly dragging the unit cables etc around the van.

Thanks

What about a longer hose....

Thats for a Karcher but they seem to cater for all brands.

Ian

I have one. I very much doubt it'll last long enough to do a van properly, though I haven't tried. Unless you buy spare batteries, in which case it'll last as long as your batteries cover you

Karcher is a good brand but the domestic pressure washers simply don’t last. It’s cheaper in the long run to spend some more money and get a professional model.

I have exactly the same unit and great bit of kit, though mainly used for cleaning the mountain bike. Have used it a couple of times on the van but mainly just to blast the crud off before main clean.

Pretty sure I've got the 20v one, I can give my caravan a snow foam and rinse off on one battery.

It's not very powerful though, only for rinsing rather than jet washing.

What about a longer hose....

Thats for a Karcher but they seem to cater for all brands.

Ian

I think this might be the answer!

I have a 6m hose on my nilfisk pressure washer and it is just long enough - 10m would be ideal, then I wouldnt have to move the unit about.

Back