World's gone mental

Like the guitars @Colinlp , bass and 6string? Got Line 6 variax base, 6string acoustic & elec All Variax, as well as others incl a 12 string acoustic.. As well as Line 6 Vetta combo amp as well as others.. :eek::D

Like the guitars @Colinlp , bass and 6string? Got Line 6 variax base, 6string acoustic & elec All Variax, as well as others incl a 12 string acoustic.. As well as Line 6 Vetta combo amp as well as others.. :eek::D
Nice collection, just got the two Gibsons, a Fender jazz and a Fenderbird I made myself. Don't play in a band anymore just at home for a bit of stress relief.

Have a shuffty at the line6 variax on YouTube m8, as week a Vetta.. Gives hours of head scratching :eek::rofl:

While I am musically useless, my dad was a pro bass player for many years. He's made a few stunning ones (he's also a very good chippy/craftsman) and has a few Gibsons and Fenders.

He taught Phil Lynott to play guitar, Thin Lizzy supported his band (Arrival) on a 1971 tour and he did loads of session work.

Then I appeared, a few of his mates OD'd so he decided it was time for a less full on career!

Sadly he's now pretty badly affected by arthritis so it's hard to play.

Back