World's gone mental

former member

Account closed
T6 Pro
Brexit happens - okay I am actually NOT a hard line Remainer (I can see both arguments) but it was still a shock.
Then Trump got in.
Then real war looms around N Korea.
Now far right loony Marine Le Pen has got into the run off election for France.

What next?!

The bizarre world of discontented global politics at the moment.

Thing is moron's are saying they are teaching gov a lesson, but don't realise they are putting a gun to their own heads in doing so... Utter farce..

Really, don't take the mick about Sturgeon!!!!!

Her ego can already be seen from the ISS.
It's a shame you need to have the tool kit of a micro biologist to find her intelligence, tact and class though!

Sturgeon's ego? What about May? I think she saw the way Turkey has just voted for basically a dictator, and fancies a bit of the same. One party states, voted in by the easily swayed masses, needs to be stopped. If only we had an opposition.

Yes but who do you think will stand up to Europe in the brexit negs, Corbin? They would be laughing their socks off, we might as well all bend over with our trousers down facing Europe a t the same time and date if that's the case :rofl: it's all about who is strong enough for the brexit negs, and NOT about all the other bollox that nobody has any ideas how to sort anyway!

I know not everyone agrees but I can't see why we need a "soft Brexit".

Whats the point in making deals with an institution that won't exist in 5 years?

It's like everything.. Yes we will be nice, give in to you etc etc, then 18mnth later they will change the rules, stating prerogative Anyways!

This election is all about Brexit, but stop me if I'm wrong, wasn't Brexit presented to us on a bed of lies,false promises', and a strong hint of racism? It makes my blood boil that these decisive topics are being dredged up again. I do hope the politicians,media and general public at least consider the other problems we face in this fractured isle.

This election is all about Brexit, but stop me if I'm wrong, wasn't Brexit presented to us on a bed of lies,false promises', and a strong hint of racism? It makes my blood boil that these decisive topics are being dredged up again. I do hope the politicians,media and general public at least consider the other problems we face in this fractured isle.

I'll be honest I think Brexit was sold to us as exactly what it is.

We were told there were no certainties, but we COULD do lots of things as a county that we can't do as part of the EU.

The whole world seems to be hell bent and going there in a handcart at the moment.. Look at the lunatics running the world nowadays! None have a clue, all lie and all are self serving with only their own interests at heart!

Be very careful what you wish for in jest, as if it comes true you will land up reminiscing in hindsight as how the world although painful, was a hole lot better and easier...

Back