Work van racking

Pretty sure it was this place, can't seem to find the exact ones as it was nearly 2 years ago now, looking at their site they might have been rated 250kg? Either way they have stood up well and can hold anything we can fit in there including 16st me!

Pretty sure it was this place, can't seem to find the exact ones as it was nearly 2 years ago now, looking at their site they might have been rated 250kg? Either way they have stood up well and can hold anything we can fit in there including 16st me!

Fair enough, thanks for the link! 250kg seems good enough

Will be watching this thread. Picked up my 6.1 September and all I've done so far is ply the sides and doors and I did the floor in 12mm 5x10 sheet of phenolic non slip ply. Planning something like this for systainers etc like ovano one but maybe less open and more secure

Will be watching this thread. Picked up my 6.1 September and all I've done so far is ply the sides and doors and I did the floor in 12mm 5x10 sheet of phenolic non slip ply. Planning something like this for systainers etc like ovano one but maybe less open and more secure
Exactly what I’m thinking. I like that ovano one but £1700 is a lot and it isn’t quite what I’m after, I’d like to do 2 drawers to keep the runner weight down.

Exactly what I’m thinking. I like that ovano one but £1700 is a lot and it isn’t quite what I’m after, I’d like to do 2 drawers to keep the runner weight down.
Yeah I thought that too, just means you lose a bit of space having another set of runners and divider etc. So I'm still undecided other one big drawer or two.

You might wanna try Falcon Panels that's where I got my ply for my floor. I think they do hexa ply too

I’ll have a look at them. I’ve been trying to find decent dims for the back of the van so I can plan it out on the computer but I’m struggling to find them.

I’ll have a look at them. I’ve been trying to find decent dims for the back of the van so I can plan it out on the computer but I’m struggling to find them.
Yeah I gave up looking all I found was a few drawings on a place "body builder" I think it was called. It's VW s website for conversion companies.

Yeah I can also recommend Sortimo! My van ain't as clear as Minimucks that's why I better don't show you haha :rofl: but it almost looks the same! I'm really happy with it! Enough storage for all my stuff.

Back