Wiring light switches

Not sure what you mean. How you wire that will depend on how you want to use it.

What are you planning to control ?

Pete

Did you get any wiring loom with it, I'd expect at least a set of tails for the meter

You should have some diagram or a loom or you have a chunk of detective work ahead.

Both the USB and the Meter will be sensitive to voltage and without any instructions you'll need to assume they are not protected against reverse voltage.

The switches look like they might have indicators in but again with no info you'll have to guess. They're probably LED but they could have a resistor built in for 5v or 12v use or you may need to add an external resistor.

If you've just bought maybe return it and get something from a seller that supplies at least basic info but ideally a loom?

This listing on Amazon might provide some clues, at least it shows the tails for the meter that I would have expected as a minimum

The absolute minimum you should expect is the connector for the voltmeter, as it is useless without that. I would expect to make the rest of the cables up myself to the specific lengths I needed.

Pete

Back