Winter wheel - 245/45/18 on 8.5J rim?

Hello, first time poster, long time lurker, please be gentle!

I've owned Gen 6 Caravelle for the last 4 years or so and every year I've swapped out summer tyres for winter tyres on the same wheels. Currently I have my winter tyres on the wheels (they are a 255 45 18 tyre - the same size as the summer tyre).

I want to buy some cheap and cheerful steel wheels and put my winter tyres on them so that I don't have to change tyres twice a year, I can just swap out wheel sets. Question is... am I correct in saying the right wheel size for this tyre size is 18x8.5? This site seems to suggest so: 18x8.5 on 255/45 R18 Tire Size

Next question is can anyone recommend somewhere that can supply them 18x8.5 steel wheels? I've spoken to VW for winter wheels they only go up to 7.5x17. Google is churning up all sorts, so if anyone can recommend a good place for steel wheels I'd be much obliged!
As above, 245/45/18 fit the JBW 18x8J rims fine, as I use that for my winter setup:

My van came with 17” Devonports and a 17” steel spare, so 17” steels should be available from VW.
In my case, I use the OEM Devonports with winter tyres, and have some 1Form Edition 3 18” wheels for the summer.
You got any pics of your 1form e3?

Back