wing mirrors...help needed

blindboy

Hi,
Had my wing mirrors coded today, along with large MPH display.

MPH display works fine.

As predicted bit of hassle with windows not one touching, after messing with them on the way home they work fine and work on comfort lock.

The wing mirrors arent rotating on comfort lock, still work on switch but nothing on lock....any ideas?

thanks

What variant of T6 do you have?. Don't thinknit works with Euro6 models.

Did you reprogram the auto windows after changing the coding? You need to set the top and bottom position as the mirrors are hooked into that part of the software. If you've done this, and they still don't work.... pass, sorry!

Did you reprogram the auto windows after changing the coding? You need to set the top and bottom position as the mirrors are hooked into that part of the software. If you've done this, and they still don't work.... pass, sorry!
Will after they were programmed the windows didnt work on the one touch function, so lowered em to bottom and held switch down for 10 seconds and then did the same at the top, after messing around the one touch worked again...so is that reprogramming them?

The comfort function box is always unticked on vans I have played with and Windows work fine but it requires ticking to get the auto fold functioning

Will after they were programmed the windows didnt work on the one touch function, so lowered em to bottom and held switch down for 10 seconds and then did the same at the top, after messing around the one touch worked again...so is that reprogramming them?
Yes, that is how the windows are reprogrammed. When locking the van when the windows have been reprogrammed, press and hold the lock button, after about 2-3 seconds of holding the lock button the indicators will flash once and this is the point at which the mirrors will fold up if the coding has been successful. (This is exactly what you would do normally to close the windows if you had left them open.)

Hi guys a bit off topic but has anyone tried this on an Amarok

the instrument cluster is same in T6 but Mirror coding is very different

Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 6R0 959 802 N HW: 6R0 959 802 N Labels: 6R0-959-802.CLB
Component: J386__TSG_FT 003 3323
Serial number: --------------------
Coding: 150000

Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 6R0 959 801 Q HW: 6R0 959 801 Q Labels: 6R0-959-801.CLB
Component: J387__TSG_BT 003 3323
Serial number: --------------------
Coding: 150000

Ones an 'N' module and ones a 'Q' ?
Is that original kit ?

I scanned a late my17 cali last week and it had 1Q and 1R still didn’t fold on key..

Last edited:
Back