Window Help Please.

Stewby

Nurse
T6 Guru
Hi there.

Our windscreen has gone weird and I am wondering if anyone knows what it is.
Picture to follow as I am struggling to get it on this poat and it has been three attempts so far.

It has been conveted since december and this is the first time I have seen them.

I was worried I had scratched a film covering or something whilst de-icing the inside of the van three mornings ago.

Could it still be from a grinder and I just didn't notice for three months??

It has been conveted since december and this is the first time I have seen them.

I was worried I had scratched a film covering or something whilst de-icing the inside of the van three mornings ago.

Could it still be from a grinder and I just didn't notice for three months??
Definitely. You perhaps wouldn't notice it at first, until the bits of metal imbedded in the glass start to rust.

Gently rub your fingertips over it. You should feel the bits embedded. Rub too hard & it'll be like cheese grater on your pinkies..!

I’d be straight back to the converter :thumbsup:

Yep, that's bad on them for not protecting your van properly whilst working on it. I'd also be checking everything else in the van to make sure it's ok.

i'm assuming you have a pop top?..cant imagine what else would result in grind splatter on the inside of the windscreen. Even then i can only assume who ever was using the grinder was not experienced enough to know of the damage it does to glass.

Back