Will these fit under the Kombi rear seats?

Texxaco

T6 T32 204 DSG on SoLow 3H Air remapped to 257PS
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Evening All,

Looking at putting some storage under my Kombi’s rear seats and wondered if anyone has retrofitted these?

Cheers for any help.

46B57815-E503-449B-9B6D-5748F640C439.jpeg

Not sure but I will buy them if I can make these work mate.

Think the California drawers are completely different!

2FC7883D-8A1C-43CB-A1BC-B746532AED7F.jpeg

6847304B-FC24-49A4-B850-BE95D42C7A5B.jpeg

637AE87C-AD61-4906-AD71-401E62AA7FA5.jpeg

Texxaco/Texxcao, are you 2 people, or 1 person with two accounts? :D

Last edited:
One account, the other account Texxcao, created with a typo, should have been deleted by @Loz

One account, the other account Texxcao, created with a typo, should have been deleted by @Loz
It is now, but would have been easier to rename the first account so as not to lose your original 44 posts :)

Those drawers are from a single rear swivel picture I posted is where storage boxes go under caravelle triple I will try to take some of seat runner if I can but think they are built into seat base

Texxaco/Texxcao, are you 2 people, or 1 person with two accounts? :D
I think he’s a schizophrenic actually.....!

Or, perhaps he prefers the whole “they/them” nonsense to go with the Sam Smyth poster on their bedroom wall!!!

Last edited:
There is less room than you think under the Kombi seats. There is a bracing bar which restricts the size of the storage available. I bought a sturdy industrial plastic box with a hinged lid. It took a lot of searching online to find something suitable!

There is less room than you think under the Kombi seats. There is a bracing bar which restricts the size of the storage available. I bought a sturdy industrial plastic box with a hinged lid. It took a lot of searching online to find something suitable!
Thanks @Minimilo I am looking to try and make the storage as OEM as possible. Sounds like it’s going to be easier said than done.

Back