Will 255/40/20 fit without rubbing?

Rubymum

Hi, advice please. I have a T28, running 255/35/20 102WXL , need new tyres all around. Will 255/40/20 101 fit without rubbing?

Depends how low you are and the wheel offset.
Mine are ET45 with 275/40/20 with a 40mm drop on koni shocks and H&R springs and mine don't rub.

Hi, advice please. I have a T28, running 255/35/20 102WXL , need new tyres all around. Will 255/40/20 101 fit without rubbing?
A 255/40 20 won’t cause any rubbing unless you are at the extreme end of lowering. Looking at the pic of your van in your profile, I would say you’ll be fine.

Standard suspension and 16 inch alloys when I bought it and I absolutely hated it. I was shocked at just how bad it was for the first couple of weeks. It was leaning around corners so I had to slow right down when turning and way to bouncy down the road for my taste.
I came from a transit MK7 and the ride in that was far better!
The T6 is a lot narrower and just as tall which is why it leans so much on factory suspension.
My current setup is night and day compared so I don't even think about the suspension anymore. I can drive it like you would a car which is how it should be these days. :thumbsup:

Back