Wild earth

JOEL 1

I bought a sun canopy from wild earth after using it a few times one of the poles would not lock I spoke to the owner Mike explained I could not find the receipt from when I bought it he said no problem he sent another one by courier next day what a service recommend this company

We have their canopy and is one of the best things in the camper. That's great backup service. :thumbsup:

How do these compare to the Funky Leisure ones? I’ve been waiting for their Debus orange Sun canopy to come in. These are offered at £74.99 and available in orange.

How do these compare to the Funky Leisure ones? I’ve been waiting for their Debus orange Sun canopy to come in. These are offered at £74.99 and available in orange.
I saw the orange one when I checked out the website and I remembered someone was after the debus one but couldn’t remember who. I wondered the same, I would say the same as above, the canopy is one of the best things in the van, cheap and very adaptable. It really looks like they have stopped producing them though so maybe the wild earth is the one to go for this season regardless

I saw the orange one when I checked out the website and I remembered someone was after the debus one but couldn’t remember who. I wondered the same, I would say the same as above, the canopy is one of the best things in the van, cheap and very adaptable. It really looks like they have stopped producing them though so maybe the wild earth is the one to go for this season regardless
I spoke to funky leisure and they have a load of stock due in early July (any time now). Checking out the Wild Earth website more fully I found they have a 3m one with 3 (upgraded) adjustable poles. This would be the option I’d go for I think as I’d like the flexibility of how I deploy the canopy.

Back