Wife for sale (possible px)

Drives me slightly insane too.
I am the car cleaner, the wife is the car dirtier. Thinks nothing of taking a freshly cleaned car in place of a dirty one (usually the Subaru) and getting it foul. Oh and while I'm very careful inside, I find far too many sweet wrapper and old tissues left around for my liking.
The kids are actually more conscientious.

Mine has decided, after several months of not driving it, that she really likes it. I think it's because it loosened up a bit and is now slightly less precious. Makes me nervous...

Mine has decided, after several months of not driving it, that she really likes it. I think it's because it loosened up a bit and is now slightly less precious. Makes me nervous...
Won't be long by the sound of it before you are stamping on the invisible brake pedal in the passenger side footwell ! :laugh:

I married the right one then as she hates dirty cars. Her Jimmy is kept spotless and polished. First thing she did when I got my swift was wash & polish it, was not happy till it was polished three times. :):inlove:

My wife had the T6 out yesterday when a seagull did it's dirty business on it.

Within 10 minutes on coming home, she had vigorously polished the bonnet to a bright shine.

Wait for it........

And then she went out and washed the van.

Back