Who’s got the best gloss front grills online??

Are these what you after mate

Guys, just digging for some opinions relating to glossy grills sold online, has anyone got any experience with decent ones,
Any help would be great

Cheers

Guys, just digging for some opinions relating to glossy grills sold online, has anyone got any experience with decent ones,
Any help would be great

Cheers
My Travelin-Lite grille is starting to lose its gloss in corner sections, but that’s after two years and very few applications of wax.
Considering it’s a cheap upgrade, I’m not unhappy with it - it’s to be expected, I think.
I can’t speak for the other brands though.

if your still looking, Vanstyle are currently selling the main upper grille, badgless, in gloss black for £87. I have actually just ordered one myself

I keep toying with the idea of a gloss black grill but cant decide aftermarket or paint the OEM. :/

If it helps mine were painted, picture taken during recent body shop works. There are pros and cons of course - paint will be considerably more fade resistant than a colour impregnated GRP or poly prop. It will wax and polish well, however it will chip unlike the plastic options. My preference is paint every-time and I’ll make the savings on silicon based sprays I’ve had this done on a few cars and I love the results every time.

CA7ACB4C-CB51-4FCA-B421-86B14CE2D94E.jpeg

1857F1EE-68F0-475A-8247-A3459FE60D90.jpeg

+1 for painting the original parts, I initially bought all the gloss black grilles from TravelinLite, took one look at the quality of them (or lack of) and sent them straight back.

I had all the grilles, scuttle, mirror caps and mirror plastics painted black gloss and the results are amazing.
2.jpg

+1 for painting the original parts, I initially bought all the gloss black grilles from TravelinLite, took one look at the quality of them (or lack of) and sent them straight back.

I had all the grilles, scuttle, mirror caps and mirror plastics painted black gloss and the results are amazing.
View attachment 137542
Can you show a pic of the painted skuttle?

If you’re doing your scuttle don’t forget the wiper arms as that will likely be the next bit that may look weathered against the shiny black. In the end everything came off mine and went back on in shiny black.

Reactions: JOG
Back