Which rubber cab floor-mats?

Timb67

Hi. Does anyone know of good mats to buy for the front. I’m getting a T6 with a single passenger seat (it was built with 2 seats, not sure if it matters). Thanks

+1 for OEM Monster matts

Monster matts" in the front for me . . . .

especially with the winter months around the corner . . .

Dont know about the rear - lets see what other suggestions you get.

VW T6 & T5 Monster Front Rubber Mats (Pair) Right Hand Drive

1.jpg

Last edited:
Not used them but rugs for bugs has a good selection

Thanks everyone. I’ve had a look at them all and Rugs for Bugs look brilliant so I’ve emailed them for advice about which one will suit a converted 2 seater to 1. Their best mat is as thick as a £1 coin! Not the cheapest I’ve seen but I suppose quality doesn’t come cheap. Cheers

I bought one from Rugs for Bugs - their deluxe one. To be fair it is really nice. However the van has barely been used and after about 600 miles over a couple of months, the back rubber/plastic heel protection area has split in two places which is not good. I’m going to photo it and contact them to see what they say.

Thanks for telling me. I hope they answer to your satisfaction. I’ll still buy their mats, I’m getting one with a carpet floor pad so I hope this won’t be an issue for mine. Good luck!

Hopefully they’ll understand. But otherwise very good. If they don’t then I’ll probably end up spending a couple of hundred pounds on a full cab carpet install instead.

Hopefully they’ll understand. But otherwise very good. If they don’t then I’ll probably end up spending a couple of hundred pounds on a full cab carpet install instead.
That could be a good idea. You could choose your colour too! Good luck, they’ve got no argument really

Do the monster mats stay in place? or have any fixes?

I’ve got a rubber floor with sportline mats at the moment but because there isn’t any floor attachments to clip into they just end up moving about.

Back