Which Leighton Vans LV Alloy Wheels ?

Which Leighton LV wheel do you prefer

• Total voters

t6blo

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Currently running 19” Canteras on my van and although I like them alot, the rear fitment lets them down. I also just fancy a change and maybe it’s time for a change from silver too.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Still totally undecided if I want to go from 19s > 20s due to dreaded pot holes, but if I did I like the LV range of wheels and they currently have 15% off for a summer sale.

So, which do you prefer…

LV1
IMG_2395.jpeg
LV2
IMG_2398.png

LV3

IMG_2399.jpg

I really like your current set up. What on the rear do you not like? Throw a spacer in there and see if that changes your mind :cool:

Back to LV... I like the new LV-3 but haven't seen it fitted on many vehicles or many marketing shots of it. Definitely a personal choice but I find the LV-1 and LV-2 to be a little too busy on the eye and there's a lot going on with those wheels if that makes sense. The only other thing to watch out for is tyres. Annoyingly and the last time I looked LV only offer these with 275 tyres front and rear. 275 on the front rubbed on full lock and the steering felt very heavy. Not sure if they offer other sizes but I would opt for a smaller front tyre for sure.

I have the gloss black LV-1's and really like them (except when it comes to cleaning time). I recently went for a smaller front tyre size and it has made a big overall difference. I've considered the bronze too and now with the 15% discount it is very tempting! I think they also do a 'Black Friday' discount which if memory serves was a larger reduction. 1687507373657.png

I would be interested in your canteras if you do sell them if they got 103 t32 load rated tyres on, cheers

Thanks for the replies.

I am thinking about some spacers - alot cheaper than new wheels and tyres lol

I wish LV wouldn’t fit 275s too a 265/40 much more suitable

I have the anthracite LV-1 with the polished face. I think they suit my silver van.
I didn’t like the LV-2 as they looked too much like a flower petal to me.
Never seen the LV-3, but form your pic I like them.

Back