Which duvulay?

Apretext

Edition Kombi 150PS
VIP Member
T6 Pro
We’ve got a 1300 rib bed, and have tried a vango self inflating mattress, but didn’t quite get on with it, and we’re going to try a duvulay instead. What are the options? What would everyone recommend?

As an alternative.... we use an proper domestic down duvet over a memory foam topper for our bed. It’s extremely comfortable and the whole lot just folds onto the rear shelf when not in use.

We’ve got a 1300 rib bed, and have tried a vango self inflating mattress, but didn’t quite get on with it, and we’re going to try a duvulay instead. What are the options? What would everyone recommend?
Standard compact Duvalay sleeping bag is fine for all UK weather, summer tog if you have a heater, make sure you get a bag to put it in. We've used ours for a couple of years and they are perfect on a RIB.

Reactions: CAB
We were more looking at the duvulay mattress toppers rather than bags, as we have a duvet for the van (and webasto heating)

It’s taken us two goes to get the right topper. First, we tried a Vango SIM. Fine, but not great and a bit of a pain to roll up. i wasn’t keen on the poly cotton covers on Duvalays and so, finding myself in Dunelm, I bought a 135cm cotton mattress topper for about £35. It’s great! Quite soft, easy to roll up and not too bulky. And not expensive. Ask ten people and you’ll find twelve answers, so you have to take a gamble and be prepared to get it wrong....

Back