Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Spent yesterday at Beninngborough Hall a National Trust property. Coming back in October when the 42 varieties are ready to eat.

Stopping at place we know about 40 mins from there in North Yorkshire. We are there now so won't be giving away the location. ;-)

We're currently down in Somerset for our first five night trip. Rain and wind are certainly testing us!

Here's a shot of us pitched up amongst the trees at a site attached to Longleat (I bottled out of driving through the monkey enclosure)

IMG_20180815_195637.jpg

Sennen again :D

Drizzling and foggy but the sea is gnarly just like I like it:D and the fog keeps the kooks and groms ashore :D had a blast right up until dark last night,there were only a few of us out

image.jpg

Last edited:
We're currently down in Somerset for our first five night trip. Rain and wind are certainly testing us!

Here's a shot of us pitched up amongst the trees at a site attached to Longleat (I bottled out of driving through the monkey enclosure)

View attachment 27186
Hah!! I took my previous Trafic 6-seater thro’ the monkey enclosure and they completely de-badged the tailgate!!
Looked a lot better for it too.

I won’t be returning in my T6 to thank them mind...

My son and GF returned last night from Croatia.
My precious is all safe and sound but with the added 3700 miles extra on the trip!!
He got a speeding ticket in Croatia and paid an on the spot fine so hopefully no comebacks on the reg!

:D

Least it’s back safe few miles done did they have a good journey.
Yes the areas visited all sounded good.
Because they are teachers, no choice of when to go. They said some places very very busy.
They tried to visit Lake Bled in Slovenia on way back but said it was mobbed.

Little break to Cambridgeshire to a campsite with its own distillery.
:tongue bounce:
View attachment 27321
Ooo nice.
Might be off to Cambridgeshire tomorrow, to the Duxford Air Museum. Equally could end up in London at the Eye/ Emirates Air alone/ Imper War Museum, as the boy is torn between which way to go for his Birthday day out.

Dropped off the hire van then a 5 hour trip to Hope Cove for the bank holiday weekend.
So nice to be back in my Van. Transits are good but they don't come close to a Highline.
Time for some chill out, relaxation and a few beers. And a bit of kayaking on the sea.
I've even brought my detailing box so I can treat the Van whilst I'm here.

fullsizeoutput_18e9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_18eb.jpeg

Dropped off the hire van then a 5 hour trip to Hope Cove for the bank holiday weekend.
So nice to be back in my Van. Transits are good but they don't come close to a Highline.
Time for some chill out, relaxation and a few beers. And a bit of kayaking on the sea.
I've even brought my detailing box so I can treat the Van whilst I'm here.

View attachment 27322 View attachment 27323
May pop over sunday and catch up for a brew, will see what the weather is like (and what the boss allows me to do)

Back