Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

When I have to pull in to services as lbw towing a trailer I usually head for the caravan area. The next time I can’t get parked as it’s full of cars whose driver’s couldn’t be ar5ed finding a space I will make it my mission to see how many car spaces I can take up , I reckon 10 is doable and there will be photos.

When I have to pull in to services as lbw towing a trailer I usually head for the caravan area. The next time I can’t get parked as it’s full of cars whose driver’s couldn’t be ar5ed finding a space I will make it my mission to see how many car spaces I can take up , I reckon 10 is doable and there will be photos.
In the interests of fairness to all, we will have to put it to the committee to approve said use of trailers to achieve absolute greatness in this endeavor.
What do the committee think?
Moderators, could you split this out of this thread? Before @Ali-G comes in with a 40 tonner?!

In the interests of fairness to all, we will have to put it to the committee to approve said use of trailers to achieve absolute greatness in this endeavor.
What do the committee think?
Moderators, could you split this out of this thread? Before @Ali-G comes in with a 40 tonner?!
I'm waiting for one of our Oz contingent to trump a UK artic with one of their road-trains!

I really would consider this, but frankly I'd need a decent sales pitch from a well regarded installer to go down the air route. Air seems the ideal solution, but I'd be a little worried that air may suffer from reliability issues. I kind of fancy it though!

I really would consider this, but frankly I'd need a decent sales pitch from a well regarded installer to go down the air route. Air seems the ideal solution, but I'd be a little worried that air may suffer from reliability issues. I kind of fancy it though!
Yeah - I know what you mean... and not a cheap solution if not reliable.

I think you’ll find Chris @The Van Cave will be able to help you here. He seems to do a lot of vans with air.

Back