Where do you guys buy your leisure batteries from?

Mark Dyer

Hi all,

After a year of lockdown and me being rubbish at keeping it topped up my leisure battery has died. It was fitted by the company who did the conversion for me so I haven't had to source one myself before. Are there any companies you guys can recommend who are helpful, knowledgeable and competitively priced who I can talk to about getting a replacement? If they can also deal with solar that would be a big bonus!

Thanks in advance :)

@Mark Dyer Alpha Batteries very fairly priced nicely packaged and send / delivered next day by courier and you can find out about Solar in here it's worth being a V I P someone will help you for sure

Thanks a lot guys, sounds like a big thumbs up for Alpha batteries. I'll check them out :)

@Mud Digger Thanks for the heads up about VIP membership. Looks like it might be handy for access to the classifieds too.

These guys are good too:

Same day dispatch and competitive prices

Make sure you get one that is the same physical size as the knackered one. Ideally the same model.

@travelvolts can advise, and I have used these folks a few times:

Pete

Hi all,

After a year of lockdown and me being rubbish at keeping it topped up my leisure battery has died. It was fitted by the company who did the conversion for me so I haven't had to source one myself before. Are there any companies you guys can recommend who are helpful, knowledgeable and competitively priced who I can talk to about getting a replacement? If they can also deal with solar that would be a big bonus!

Thanks in advance :)
Alpha batteries Deal with solar. I bought 2 panels from them and some Victron kit. Also great if there are any problems.

Thanks a lot guys, sounds like a big thumbs up for Alpha batteries. I'll check them out :)

@Mud Digger Thanks for the heads up about VIP membership. Looks like it might be handy for access to the classifieds too.

@Mark Dyer Y V W a Very small price to pay for a vast amount of experience, knowledge, friendship , banter, recipes and ideas for your Ridge Monkey .......they seem to know a bit about Van's too....

and now i find out where to go for my Solar Thanks @Skyliner33 i did't know that Alpha did them was just very pleased with their service they even swapped and arranged collection on a battery for me that i wrongly ordered with out a quibble top marks to them...

brought a battery for my car too from them got a great price = £50 cheaper than Halfords and it arrived next morning and they are also recommended by Travelvolts

Back