Where Can I See A T6.1 Near Manchester?

Kingsimon2000

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello,, I've got the dosh burning a hole in my pocket for a van and have a 2019 t6 that's top of the list but would really like to see the t6.1 before to compare.. Like buying the last iphone not the latest model.. I know Cordwallis Heathrow have a panel van but could do without having to drive that far to see one. Many thanks Simon

How about Leighton Vans. They have a few not a million mile from Manchester only in Rotherham

VW Liverpool have some, but think they are customer orders and not demonstrators so you wouldn’t be able to drive one

How about Leighton Vans. They have a few not a million mile from Manchester only in Rotherham
Ooh, I was thinking the other day how leighton vans going to work with the t6.1 as the Front bumper is a one piece unit and I wander how they will adapt that too their "sportline" look... I'll give me a bell in the morning.

VW Liverpool have some, but think they are customer orders and not demonstrators so you wouldn’t be able to drive one
Thanks Pauly.. Leeds have a static show room panel van to nosey around and later on this week a demo van will be available to test drive.

I think a lot of dealers are expecting their demos to arrive this week/next week so not long and there should be more around

Going to be interesting to see if there are any t6 demonstrators bargains to be had from the dealers. If I decide not to go for the 6.1

Ooh, I was thinking the other day how leighton vans going to work with the t6.1 as the Front bumper is a one piece unit and I wander how they will adapt that too their "sportline" look... I'll give me a bell in the morning.
Did think that also. I’m reckoning the ABT styling might suit it more

MK have one for anyone interested, sat in it a few weeks back :thumbsup:

Just as a follow up I phoned LV to see what their plans were and the jist is they've got one coming in so they can start to design a new spliter.. about a month before anything to see.

I dragged the family over to Liverpool last week and the new t6.1 got the thumbs up from all of them. They had the black pearlescent as well which we are after.. Nothing to test drive yet. I reckon this will be after the New year.

Back