When boredom strikes

Oh, and there I was thinking @Niknak got a new ruler for Christmas ;)
Lol if only you knew me lol I don’t do rulers I just use what’s to hand, I once built a ladder for a bunk bed using only the edge of a curtain and a kids book for measuring

Got so much stretch carpet and ply over I might have to make a few more, had to re ply the rear doors at the top and inside the cupboard in the rear as who ever converted mine was a lazy shite

Got so much stretch carpet and ply over I might have to make a few more, had to re ply the rear doors at the top and inside the cupboard in the rear as who ever converted mine was a lazy shite
Hey, you might get a little sideline going there to pay for other VW toys (or even a ruler!) My boys are now driving me to drink!!!

spent the morning scribing and gluing in the panel but laying in the cupboard with spray glue I ended up like a stunt double from a Cheech and chong film with all the fumes

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
spent the morning scribing and gluing in the panel but laying in the cupboard with spray glue I ended up like a stunt double from a Cheech and chong film with all the fumes
See the sounds, hear the colours, maaaan!

Back