Wheels are back!

Looking good @Amped , always exciting when picking up new stuff, gotta post picture of them on aswell.

Is the finish just the front / visible face or is it the whole rim?

If so what happens when they stick the weights on or more importantly when they take them off for the next set?

I
Is the finish just the front / visible face or is it the whole rim?

If so what happens when they stick the weights on or more importantly when they take them off for the next set?

It's just the face and then lacquered, so no different to any other wheel. Interior of the wheel is gloss black and so are the weights. It's no different to any other wheel so won't be a problem with the weights

Nice - how much and where?

My wheels were refinished by Lepsons and I have one that needs doing again but I like the Carbon.

Can't tell you! Do want you copying lol, I've used lepsons a few times and not been overly impressed. These were refurbed and dipped for 340 including removing the tyres and refitting and balancing. Centre caps are another 40 but didn't get them done as I'm not sure how I want them done. Kent custom dipping did mine. Will take some better pics when I get back and pick them up

About the same as powder coat then.

I only have the one experience of Lepsons, my current wheels, and they were bang on.

FWIW leave the caps std they will look great.

There Zito wheels so have the name in chrome with gloss black background. Was going to look for some black VW ones

Back