Wheel Identification [Springfield]

I think there are 2 different finishes to the Springfield. Standard / Polished.
The Polished are more expensive.

Can anyone ID them, think the are genuine VW ones and load rated for the t32..
.... where can they be bought from?

Cheers

948A06DA-528A-429B-9136-D8ACEDACBA2F.png

Google VW Springfield 18” and see if they look the same..

Didn't want to start a new thread, so apologies as this question isn't specifically around spacers but more spigots. Am I right in thinking OEM wheels (Springfield's in this example) don't need spigots. I fitted the wheels yesterday and the centre bore was very snug so I assume you don't but thought I'd better check.

IMG_20220308_170122.jpg

IMG_20220309_092351.jpg

IMG_20220309_092355.jpg

Hi mate, OEM wheels should not need spigots. Aftermarket alloys such as mine nearly always need digits to centre the wheel on the hub. If there odd no gap between your wheel and the hub centre you should be ok.

Thanks for the response, I just get a bit paranoid with wheels because a garage didn't torque my last set up properly and one overtook me on the way home :mad: (hence why I'm fitting these myself). So just to clarify the Springfield's are generally designed for California's but the hub centre is the same diameter for any T6 weather it's a Velle, California or PV?

You will be fine mate. I don’t trust anyone, get a good torque wrench, they are fairly cheap and check them each month, same as the pressures.

Back