Wheel Arches and Mudflaps

Jan Aspinwall

Morning all, I have just purchased my first T6 campervan. It has large wheels and it's candy white, so as you can imagine, the wheels are throwing a lot of muck down the sides of the van so it's not staying clean for very long. I want to get some wheel arch protectors and wider mud flaps and wondered if you could recommend any suppliers for these please.

Not everything is listed. It's easier to give @Pauly a private message and discuss what you want on there.

Yes they are not in the shop but I have a set in stock ready to go if you are after a set
Not sure I would recommend the VW mudflaps though as the rears sit back from the arch and screw through the plastic bumper, have a look around for aftermarket or use caddy ones that you can mod to fit

These universal ones work on the rear. If you add a 90 degree bracket on the inboard tongue, you can extend the drop to a sensible level. The fronts need a bit of work due to how the door seal works.

Screenshot_20180305-130159.png

Screenshot_20180305-130706.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they are not in the shop but I have a set in stock ready to go if you are after a set
Not sure I would recommend the VW mudflaps though as the rears sit back from the arch and screw through the plastic bumper, have a look around for aftermarket or use caddy ones that you can mod to fit
Hi I'm interested in a set of wheel arch protectors. Do you have any more? Cheers jase

Yes I have set if your interested shoot me a pm and I will look up the price on them

Back