Wheel advice

dereckerick

VIP Member
T6 Pro
wolfrace_eurosport_bayern-gloss-black-polished.jpg Hi All

Im collecting my Caravelle next weekend and I am in the process of selecting some allow wheels.

The Wolfrace Munich are the ones I am going for, black and polished

I am going to ask the dealer to put i writing that the wheel size wont effect the warranty, I have previously asked and the guy said no it wouldn't but I want to get it in black and white.
I am a bit dense when it comes to this sort of thing, not having bought wheels before, what are the specific numbers I am looking for. I looked at a few websites and im a bit confused, I want 20" but what are the other numbers that are otional, or simepler what are the specs I need?

Sorry for being vague.....

Crap keyboard, typos everywhere!!

One other thing, I tow a twin axle caravan, I want to lower the caravelle by 30mm, will this adversely effect my towing?

Last edited:
With wheels you've basically got:
Diameter eg 20"
Width: usually anything from 8" to 10"
ET (offset) which describes where the mounting face of the wheel sits in relation to the rim
PCD: an imaginary circle through the centre of the wheel bolts (T6 5x120)
Centre Bore: T6 is 65.1Mm

Once you've decided on diameter, and the wheels fit your van (PCD and Centre bore correct) then it's all down to how wide and what ET offset to get the wheels setting nicely in the arches.

The company your buying the wheels from should be able to help you. Willtheyfit.com is also very good.... You can enter all the above vs your current wheels and see how different they will be including speedo readings and ride height.

If it sounds complicated it's because it can be. If your confused speak to a reputable wheel company eg I'm getting mine from StancedUK who will trial fit and switch to ensure correct wheel size as required

Back