Whats the country coming to.....

True Romance

204 TDi DSG LWB
VIP Member
T6 Legend
So our daughter recently started her first job working at a co-op store. She's had a fair number of shop lifters over the past few weeks but last night this guy took the biscuit (almost literally), so he walks in buys a 10p carrier from our nipper walks to the meat section fills the bag with meat and walks out. Honestly I've no idea where we're heading in this country.

The more the media hype the cost of living crisis, the more emboldened some people are to just take what they want. The most galling aspect is that it's those with the greatest feeling of entitlement that do this, not those with the greatest need.

The more the media hype the cost of living crisis, the more emboldened some people are to just take what they want. The most galling aspect is that it's those with the greatest feeling of entitlement that do this, not those with the greatest need.
I’m guessing that most of the scrotes doing the shoplifting would do so regardless of the cost of living. The scrote in question probably stole the meat to sell on for his daily fix, not because he was hungry.

Nothing much in the way of a deterrent, huge court backlogs and not many Police to catch you in the first place.
Police priorities now are protecting life; domestic violence, common assault, drunk and disorderly, drug overdose, suicide threats and general care in the community mental illness.
Nicking a couple of sirloin steaks isn’t going to make the top 100.

Nothing much in the way of a deterrent, huge court backlogs and not many Police to catch you in the first place.
Police priorities now are protecting life; domestic violence, common assault, drunk and disorderly, drug overdose, suicide threats and general care in the community mental illness.
You forgot to list mis-gendering people and other non crime hate incidents.

And getting cups of tea for tw@ts who have glued themselves to the road.

I watched a guy fill a large canvas bag in tesco with gammons/roast beef joints etc, and casually walked out, I followed him out and said to security guy as I passed him, he never even bothered his arse going out the door after him

I watched a guy fill a large canvas bag in tesco with gammons/roast beef joints etc, and casually walked out, I followed him out and said to security guy as I passed him, he never even bothered his arse going out the door after him
What’s the point in getting punched when you‘re paid not much more than minimum wage?

Security guard tried that not to far from us years back and got stabbed in the chest over a few joints of meat

I worked in a coop in Southsea 1999/2000 and they did the same just then, although bought their own bag in. Everyday it happened, same familiar faces, get nicked occasionally, keep doing it. Frozen meat and cheese mostly. Nothing changed just maybe more people doing it now.

Back