What you call it?

What do you call your daily meals?

• Breakfast, Dinner, Tea

• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

• Breakfast, Lunch, Supper

Results are only viewable after voting.
It depends on which it the main meal.
For us, the main meal is dinner, so if we have the main meal in the middle of the day it breakfast dinner tea, if we eat the main meal in the evening then it’s breakfast lunch dinner.

For us, the main meal is dinner, so if we have the main meal in the middle of the day it breakfast dinner tea, if we eat the main meal in the evening then it’s breakfast lunch dinner.
Beat me to it.

I’m Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner but my wife is Breakfast, Lunch, Tea.

When you have a growing teenager its

Breakfast*
Brunch
Lunch*
Afternoon Tea
Dinner*
Supper

* = non-teenager meal terminology

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Used to call it dinner and tea as a kid, when I joined the RN it was scran for everything.

Reactions: DXX
Used to call it dinner and tea as a kid, when I joined the RN it was scran for everything.
Having worked at sea for 25 years if it wasn’t eaten first time around it came back reformed into something else a few hours later for up to 3 days. Those meatballs just get bigger.
Culinary terrorism.

Having worked at sea for 25 years if it wasn’t eaten first time around it came back reformed into something else a few hours later for up to 3 days. Those meatballs just get bigger.
Culinary terrorism.
Hey @DXX totally agree and being one of team who maintained the galley equipment I quickly got bored with scoffing chips post fryer tests.

True but by default if someone asks me for dinner I’ll turn up in the evening (maybe that’s why I don’t get invited much!)

Reactions: CAB
Back